Jon's Cabin - Summer 2007
This has taken all summer to update and I sincerely apologize to those of you who have been following our outdoor escapades. This summer, we were outfished by an 8-year old. Owen had the summer of his life, landing the biggest fish which included a monster dogfish that broke his reel (thanks to Cabelas for taking it back and replacing it with an Ugly Stick) and a huge Smallmouth Bass. Dad landed his share of dogfish as well as a few northerns and two great Crappie. We've now found a new hot spot for Crappie and Walleye out on the Moonbar with minnows.
Mom caught some really big Largemouth Bass and Jen caught herself a dogfish as well. James had a few Walleye and Panfish and Gavin landed two tasty perch. Devon caught some Northerns and Walleye that we fried up on the last day. I'll get some more pics up if I can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home